Saturday, January 1, 2011

And it begins...

I have been overweight for as long as I can remember now.

Sometime after high school I just started slowly putting on weight.

Then I got married and put on some more.

Then I had my first child and put on a lot more.

Then I had another child and put on a little more.

And now, here I am almost 30 years old and I am disgusted with my weight.


I want to be healthier.

I want to be thinner.

I want to have energy.

I want all of this for ME and for my family.


2011. It is TIME. I am starting this journey anonymously. Once I have traveled this journey for a while and see where it leads me, I will share my identity with the blog world. I hope to lose a lot of weight, get healthier in the process, and start a new chapter in my life.

Sigh.

Starting weight...

(296 pounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment