Monday, January 3, 2011

The Plan

Ok, so here's the plan of attack.

I know I will not be able to do much about my diet right now. I will do my best to be more conscious with what I am eating and try to avoid the crap around the house. I have been doing good maintaining my weight with the food I have been eating. No drastic changes in this area, yet anyway.

My plan has more to do with exercising.

The problem with that is that I am working ALL the time. I work a day job from home plus having 2 kids plus a house to take care of. So, when am I planning to work out you ask?

5AM each day. Sunday-Friday. I will take Saturday's off since that is the only day I can relax at home anyway.

I started today. I woke up at 5am and it was HARD to get up and out of bed. But, I did it. The first step to a healthier me.

Now if I can just take it one day at a time, I will get up and do it again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment